ok, so i know halloween is in about two weeks and i'm already talking about christmas! just deal with it. =)
Here's the basics:
Mokroopal Secret Santa @ Lisa's Apt.
Friday, December 21st @ 6:00pm
Gift Limit: $40.00
Food: Macaroni Grill!! We are going to order a tray of lasagna & pasta milano - each person chips in $20.00 (no cooking this year!)
** if you want to bring additional food such as munchies before dinner or desserts for after, then we'll start a list later on...
Secret Santa: i think i found a pretty good website that will draw names for us & will send out questions about what you want. Then when you reply back, the website sends it to your secret santa - this means reply back promptly to give your secret santa enough time to shop!!
we've asked justin to come to xmas & he said he wanted to be in the secret santa. albert, please ask tara if she would like to be in it and if matt is here for the party, then lisa please ask him as well =)
we'll post more as we approach november & december... =)
2 comments:
Friday the 21st sounds good to me. I'm also quite happy with what you've selected for dinner.
I'll be sure to ask Tara although I don't know if she'll be around at that time.
Lasagna? I'll be there!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.