Hmmm... Looks like I didn't win the lotto... Did any of you? =)
Thanks for the gifts you guys! I'm looking forward to trying out the wine you gave me. Maybe I'll have a new favorite amongst them? I guess one of the perils of having a wine rack is that you have the urge to fill it up yet you have the urge to deplete it as well. It can get costly to maintain a steady state equilibrium!
I'm glad I got to see most of you and it's always nice to see Justin. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to visit you Pat! Fortunately I'll be back on the 23rd or 24th of March for spring break and I'll be staying until roughly the 30th of March or the 1st of April. So yeah, I'll be sure to see 4/5 of you guys! As for that last 1/5, when is your spring break Kim?
Yeah, until then, I'll most likely be very busy with school. Jeez, I never thought I'd actually have to put such a constant effort into academia. It's crampin my style! Anyway, I'll try to be online a bit more often, whenever I can find the downtime.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.