Hey all,
Thanksgiving is coming up and I hope you all will be spending time with your families and feasting upon turkey. Sometime during the 4 days of thanksgiving weekend though, we need to plan a get together. It's the only time Kim and I, (I'm presuming you're flying back for Thanksgiving Kim) will be around at the same time and that time is short, we need to pick a day to get together and soon. It would probably also be wise to post-up your wishlists!!!
Are we doing Secret Santa's again this year? Anyway, I'll probably be back in town for winter break for about 2 weeks. Maybe from the 17th of December to the 2nd of January. Sadly, I will only be in Vegas a day or two this year. I wouldn't miss your b-day Pat so I'll definitely be there the 28th, and I'll probably leave the next day.
To Kress and Rodel: Congratulations you two! ^_^ 9 years!
To Pat: Hey Pat, it's good to hear from you and nice to know you've been trying new things. I've been keeping up with Lost as well. If you're really bored I can post up an anti-boredom list for you. Although for some reason, I have a feeling the Wii will be eating up a good chunk of your time for the next week or two. You usually go off the deep end when you find something new to do =) Don't worry, I'll be playing too. You're always welcome to visit me too. If you like you can stay with me for about a week during the beginning of the new quarter in early december. I'd be happy to show you around.
To Kim: It seems you've been enjoying cooking lately =) I don't think it's weird to want that knife either. The Kitchen Aid Breast Cancer Awareness Chef's Santoku, am I right? Excellent for chopping. I'd like an awesome knife set myself but that'll have to wait. I've been doing some baking too but it's nothing fancy, just pre-made brownie mix from Costco. I hope school and life are going well. Your birthday is coming up so fast too!
To Lisa: Hare Dresser? Are you trying to celebrate Halloween and Easter at once? I kid, I kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.