You keep me warm inside. You are the balance in my life. Although your feedback is almost always negative, you're honest. I couldn't live without you.
So it's begun; the slow transition from fall to winter. A good portion of last year's leaves have been shed, and today it began to rain. The kind of drizzly gray sky that makes you want to sleep in and stay toasty. And gasp, I've even bought another article of warm clothing to wear. I'm sure the 2nd layer will come in handy.
So how did your Halloweens go huh? I'm happy most of you have been responding lately. Just need to get Pat and Kim to post now about their current goings ons =) How about it you two? Indulge me?
Hey Pat, you know we wouldn't be the Mokroopals without you right? In fact, I probably never would have met any of you if it weren't for Pat. Rumor has it you've
been playing WoW less, and spending your time doing something else but who knows except you? Care to fill us in? Whatever it is, I hope you're enjoying life and staying healthy, and you know we're here for you.
So for actual Halloween night I dressed as the Mad Scientist once again except this time I augmented my costume with giant rubber gloves. My roommates and I had quite a bit to drink (Oh Captian, My Captain.. Captain Morgan that is...) and we walked around downtown Santa Cruz. It was quite a spectacle. They closed off all of downtown and people just paraded up and down the streets. It was quite festive. I may have been a bit bored or maybe I had too much to drink or just perhaps both, but I romped around by myself for quite a while. A Mad Scientist looking for Frankenstein.. or so I thought. It wasn't until later I recognized the folly of this thought. The mad scientist IS Frankenstein. The Monster has no name. And when you think about what happened in the book, maybe it is Dr. Frankenstein who is the true monster. But now I'm just over-analyzing. I was quite tipsy and had a jolly good time, it really is that simple.
So next week I have another set of finals coming up, I've been doing a good job of working on my site lately, still working on getting the parts to fix the car, and have not yet made those room improvements I was speaking of. I'm also going to a concert in SF this weekend, good times.
Kressler, I'm glad you're enjoying teaching more this year. Maybe the first couple of years in teaching are the hump years and everything just gets smoother after that =) Although, yes, the grading still sounds as lethal as ever. I hope you have some decent aides that can help you or that you find a better way of going about it. Although there's no reason for you to be one of the tired ones. You can't really live life and be busy on someone else's behalf. Hopefully you take some time to relax as well. Balance Kress! Just like good old Homeostasis taught us.
Hehe... your first kiss was on a holiday too huh? The prize of being smuggly correct goes to whoever can guess which holiday mine was on! Another interesting tidbit, did you guys know my favorite holiday is thanksgiving?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.