Monday, October 30, 2006

I vant to suck your blog??

Sorry, that's my poor attempt at a devilish title. =)

Halloween is tomorrow. Hooray for the spookiest day of the year!

I celebrated a little early, I attended a halloween party on friday in Berkeley. Eating, drinking, costumes, and pumpkin carving so there was much to be merry about. I got to see Nick as well. He's doing good but he had a cast on because I think he slightly tore a ligament in his thumb while playing soccer. I'll see if I can get pictures of the pumpkin I helped design and carve and of my costume. I'm not sure what I'll be doing tomorrow on actual halloween day but maybe something will come up. Ooh, I also saw The Prestige. I have to say I'm a bit undecided on this one. I think I'll have to say that I liked The Illusionist better. I think my next movie won't be about magicians though =) Still need to see The Science of Sleep. I'll let you know what I think of that one.

I'm going to spend my spare time this week working on finishing up that computer I'm working on, making some more improvements to my room, a little work on my site, and doing minor fixes to my car. Not very exciting huh? =)

I don't think I'll be getting my own constellation anytime soon Lisa, but the thought is flattering. Besides, I merely returned 1 dog to it's owner, but you're responsible for the education of 30+ young minds! You definitely make a difference and I hope you're very successful stuffing their heads with knowledge.

Very sorry about the pocket call! I'm not sure why my phone would do that. You'd think it would call the first person on my list instead of someone in the middle?! I guess it's like russian roulette sometimes. Did you know what I was doing at the time I pocket called you? Don't you ever wonder what other people hear when you pocket call them? I guess most of the time it's just the rustling of the purse or jeans where their cellphone happens to be.

New hairdo eh? I don't think your hair before would be considered frumpy teacher hair but if your new style makes the old one look frumpy then it must have quite some panache. Good luck with the boys as well. Hopefully the losers will stay at bay and the keepers will come forth.

Pizza and something fizzy is always a good combination. How's the chocolate stout anyway? I think we'll all have to plan an outing sometime during thanksgiving break sometime soon seeing as how I'm only in town for several days.

It's good to hear from you Lisa. What about the rest of you eh? =) What's up?

*Pat*- My professor actually made a Stargate reference in class today. Just thought you'd like to know =) It's always nice to know there are other nerds out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.