Friday, October 27, 2006

I hate titles =)

I never know what to put as my title. By Friday I have no creativity left in my brain to devise a devilish title =).

Wow Albert, sounds like things are going well =) Congratulations on finding the dogs owner! You are a much better person than I...hooray for you, hero of animals...perhaps the gods will make you a constellation in the sky! =) (we're doing an astronomy unit right now, hence the cheesy reference)

Albert pocket called me at lunch...hahahahaha...pocket calls are so funny =).

I've been really super busy with work lately. I spend at least one day every weekend working on grades or planning. Trying very hard to make a difference in these kiddies lives...we shall see if I'm successful come years end. Our school test scores are dismal at best right now.

I've managed to stay quite busy with dinners and outings too though, so things are not all work...there's lots of play squished in too =). Oooh, and I finally got my hair done =) Making my look not quite as "tired, frumpy teacher", but more like "watch out boys, here I come" =) hehehehe...err...something like that =).

As of late, I've been craving pizza and a chocolate stout/framboise blend...so anyone making a BJ's run or Yardhouse...I'm sooooooooo there =).

Miss everyone and I can't wait until we can all just hang out again...=) *big hug*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.