Hey everyone,
Just letting you know I'm back in town. I shall definitely see all of you at least once before I leave. So be prepared! =)
After a 5 and half hour drive, it's nice to be back. Although it's freakin hot here. It was good seeing you at a reasonable hour for lunch, Pat. What did you think of the Corner Bakery?
I'm here till the 14th. If we make plans, it will most likely be for either friday night or sometime during sunday. So let me know what works best for you guys and gals.
2 comments:
Cherry has her son's birthday party on Saturday 12-6 at her house in Whittier. 10925 telechron ave 90605
Welcome back Albert! =) Sounds like you've got a packed schedule in the upcoming days...keeping busy as usual ;).
I'll be out and about today, so message me and let me know if there are any plans =).
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.