Saturday, July 15, 2006

My How Time Flies...

It's been a while since I've been to a concert so today will be a nice day. Especially since it'll be at the Hotel Cafe. I think getting there at 8 is fine. When do you want to meet up? I'm assuming we'll be meeting at your place as usual Kress? Thanks for the updates on the other shows, maybe I'll be going to the one in Santa Cruz, and the Andrew Bird show in San Fran. Pismo is supposed to be the day after as well, and also the day I start summer session. Maybe biting more than I can chew? I think my jaw will be sore, but there'll still be a smile on my face.

I'm sorry I couldn't make it to onami with some of you, my family and I actually brought lucky to a dog park. That's a whole nother story in itself though. Did you eat til your stomachs sploded?

How was the ikea shopping session rodel or did you not go? I'm kinda hankering to go to a theme park as well, but I was thinking more along the lines of Disney. I'm gonna try to go there once before I head back up. By the way, I got my roll of film developed from your party... So here are some of the highlights >=)







1 comment:

Chickencrazy said...

hahahaha, cool pictures albert =)

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.