Saturday, June 17, 2006

Lisa's response =) REVISED 6/25

Hehe...i was coming on to post about birthdays and vacations and kress has beaten me to the punch =) hooray =) so...

1) Wishlist: Friends (I have season 1,2, & 4,5,6)
New running shoes, size 8
Car adapter for my nano
Favorite Stores...itunes, emusic, best buy, amoeba, borders, rei, new york & co, old navy, gap

2) summer dates: July 16-21, July 23-August 10 =)

3) Birthday: dinner at Yardhouse, Thursday 6/29 and play games and enjoy beverages at my place. =)

4) Lakehouse: Wednesday night is good or anytime next weekend.

5) You are sooooooo awesome! Thanks for the offer, I may just take you up on that one. Things have been so insane lately, I finally broke down yesterday when I got home...thank goodness I made it home first!

I can't wait to see everyone again...it feels too long! Hope all is well...playing more and working less? =) See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.