Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Grey Skies and Sleepy Eyes...

It's been raining, day after day after day... It seems that the clouds are taking residence here and may stay for at least another week. Unfortunately a cup of coffee and a friendly wave goodbye aren't enough to get rid of this oblivious guest...

It's there to greet me in the early morning and I can hear it as I sleep. I don't have the luxury of sleeping in like I did last quarter because class starts an hour and a half earlier. I have to wake up like I did back in grade school. I guess it's not too bad, after all. It's just that daylight savings is telling me my class is at 8 when my eyes tell me that my class is at 7.

Tara and I got back safely although I think we forgot to bring the good weather up with us. So, umm... enjoy.

Hmm.. new look for the blogger eh? I guess it was time for a change of pace...

Anyway, I had a good time at Fudd's and it was nice to see you again. It could be a while till the next time I'm down there. Shinsengumi for sure next time. Lest my ramen cravings eat me from the inside out. Do you guys have any idea how hard it is to find a japanese restaurant actually run by Japanese people up here?!?! There are also no yardhouses up here so I can't partake in the goodness this wednesday. None as in none in northern california at all. I'd have to drive to Pasadena to get to the closest yardhouse.

And OH MY GOODNESS! I read Thank You for Smoking roughly 4 years ago and I thought to myself, this has MOVIE written all over it. Hope you guys enjoy the movie and please tell me how it is. I highly highly recommend the book. Very funny and an easy read. It's by Christopher Buckley in case you're wondering.

Hope you're all well... I'll probably post up some pictures soon...

Time to figure out what to do next...

Oh and Check This Out! "Q" is for Dr. Tran.



Hickory what?! Smoked what?!

Total Awesomeness.

1 comment:

Chickencrazy said...

hahahahahahahaha =)

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.