Wednesday, April 19, 2006

HEY PAT! READ THIS!

This goes for you too Rodel...

Get Brain-Age for your Nintendo DS. Very cool game that actually provides some good mental stimulus. You can recommend it to your mom Lisa, if she doesnt already have it. =P

How are the two K's in Boston doing? =) An update or pics would be nice. Hope you've had a good time. After all you're coming back tomorrow aren't you Kressler? Did you two tear up the Big Apple? Mokroopals Coast to Coast!

Everything is well here. The weather is beautiful again, so I decided earlier in the week to not use my car at all. I've stuck to my resolution so far. It's really nice getting around without it. I went to the beach today and me and my roommate barbequed some burgers and fried up some french fries at home. Mmmmm... So friggin good. I'm not too far into the new quarter so I'm not too busy to enjoy life.

Anyway, hope you're all doin well. Post somethin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.