Guys. This "just a cold" is kicking my freakin ass! If I only count from the day my cough got gross, it's day 11 today. It's only getting worse and this weather is not helping. My cough has worsened, I can breathe even less than before, and I'm super weak. By ELD (at the end of my day) I have to teach from my rolling chair. I've lost 12 pounds and counting...I tried to force myself to eat a pear and some salad today, but eating hasn't been easy to do. I shall return to the doctor Friday to figure out if it's still "just a cold".
So...I'm oh so sorry...but unless some miracle occurs, I won't be joining the fabulous festivities in Pismo =(. You all know I would be there in a heartbeat if I could. For those who do go, you must eat lots and have gobs of fun to share about...I know you will =). I will miss seeing everyone, but trust me, this is nothing you want to be around!
*big hugs* to everyone! =)
***Let me know how much I owe for the room! I'll pass the money on to someone to get it to someone else if need be!! ***
2 comments:
The Fires in Anaheim Hills are sucking up all the cold air. You might just want to get a refund if you can on those rooms.
don't ask me why i think this but for some reason i suspect whooping cough (pertussis).
i've heard recently that whooping cough has been on the rise, even though there is a vaccination. and i read the symptoms...obviously it's a bad cough, but it goes misdiagnosed or undiagnosed because in the beginning it resembles the cold or bronchitis...and lisa! your sister was diagnosed with bronchitis...it could be that as well.
not that any of that mattered because i'm not a damn doctor...just some thoughts.
sorry about pismo lisa!! i know you were looking forward to it... =( please don't hesitate to ask for help...anything you need you know i'll do for you!!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.