Wednesday, February 08, 2006

YAY!

Thanks for all the well-wishes. I'm 23 now. My age is no longer a palindrome... However my new age is a prime number! Hooray for prime numbers.

To celebrate my birthday I took a midterm. I also got a belated present today, another midterm! The education system really loves me. hehe.. in all honesty, they weren't bad at all so I'll hopefully be getting the results back soon. I got a 96 on my midterm last week. bwahaha...

For my birthday I actually went to the beach yesterday and watched the sun set. I took lots of pictures on my fisheye camera (my sister got it for me for x-mas), so I have to get that roll developed. You guys should really visit me sometime up here. I'm sure pismo will be nice but Santa Cruz is quite gorgeous in its own right. There's also a downtown area with lots of shops and nightlife activities. Bars, clubs, restaurants, bowling, even a LEE'S SANDWICHES! THEY HAVE A FREAKIN LEE's! I also went to trader joe's and bought 3 pints of ben & jerry's. My roommates and I ate to our hearts content. Quite a nice way to celebrate my birthday.

So all is well up here. It'll be nice to see most of you this weekend in Pismo. I'm sure you'll be there in spirit Kim. Wherever there's seafood, alcohol, and sweets, I'm sure you're there in spirit. I hope I hope I hope you're feeling better Lisa. In fact, I hope everyone is feeling better even if they felt good to begin with =) Anyway, I've gotta get back to work on some homework *gasps* Hasta luego amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.