MOKROOPALs are....
Mo = Lisa!
K = Kim & Kressler!
Roo = Rodel!
P = Patrick!
Al = Albert!
Wednesday, January 18, 2006
Its been heard thru the gravevine that Leah told me that Jack Proposed to Cynthia tonight in Lake Tahoe. Patrick, you know something I don't? Let us know of this more wonderful news.
Whoa... That's heavy. Please confirm your report post-haste! Oddly enough, I vaguely remember Jack talking about how they were in no rush to get married during the bus to Vegas.
4 comments:
o.O
hooray for jack & cyncha!! =) i heart those two & know they will be quite happy
Whoa... That's heavy. Please confirm your report post-haste! Oddly enough, I vaguely remember Jack talking about how they were in no rush to get married during the bus to Vegas.
wow! =)
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.