Saturday, October 08, 2005

pete yorn

Anyone interested in attending the Pete Yorn show @ the Troubadour on Wednesday 11/2 @ 7:00pm?? =)
I've got a ticket for me and one other lucky person ;). Let me know!! =)

Hope everyone is doing ok. Kress...I'm sorry...I hope you fell better sooooon! Did you all get to hang last weekend? Kim...are you out making us proud?!? Hey boys...wow?...magic?...keeping busy? =)

When Kress regains strength, we'll have to venture out...somewhere =). Until then...*big hugs*!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no Magic, just kressler, Work, School, Wow, and saving up for Vegas.

Unknown said...

sorry lisa...no concerts for me. i've decided to be concert free to the new year [with the exception of john mayer, aqualung, howie day or michael tolcher...and so far none of them have shows so i'm good]. what happened to your "no concert" policy? hehe =)

stupid illness & insomnia. feeling so lousy and very awake to experience the misery...it's better now though so hopefully by next weekend i will be completely over it.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.