Monday, October 24, 2005

Not So Weak Weekend...

Flying is fun. Taking off from John Wayne aiport is more fun. Take-offs are usually great as is just because you get that wonderful feeling of clean jet-powered acceleration. It's more fun at John Wayne because they have the breaks on, rev up the turbines, and slingshot you outta there. Makes you feel like you're drag racing in a plane. 10,000hp! I laugh at your pitiful civic! triple digit horsepower is cute....

Bursting through the clouds reminded me of the Matrix, and the view the rest of the way was lovely. So anyway, I spent most of Friday touching up on Bio and Anatomy review. The PCAT was at 8:30am. And not only that... it was easier than I thought >_< Another funny thing, the math and chemistry section seemed more difficult than the bio and english when I thought it would be the other way around.. *sigh* Anyway, to celebrate, me and roughly 16 other people went into SF and ate at the Stinking Rose. Honestly guys, if you like garlic... then we've gotta go. There's one in LA. Chianti is good, btw. After that, we just went out to a bar and drank. The Tokyo Tea I had was backwards too, the initial taste was the bitter after taste you expect from alcohol, but the aftertaste was sweet and tangy.. o_O? Not sure if they're all like that or just the one I had... Anyway, I also hung out with Nick. He's doing well and he'll be coming down next week to visit =)

Oh yes, I also found out I was accepted to UCI and UCSB. Still awaiting replies from Santa Cruz and Merced. Still have to send in applications for some Pharmacy schools and wait for those to reply. Hopefully I can go straight in but it's nice to have a solid back-up plan as well =)

The lead from Steadman at the Hotel Cafe? ;_; Oh sadness. I want to go. That's the day before Pete Yorn... Choices choices... Oh yes, and here's a game for you to play once you're done with the game Lisa suggested... Just Click Here . It's the type of game I would like...

I'll be home tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.