Monday, December 08, 2003

look @ this:
tonight we played a show with jason mraz... and i thought it was very nice to see him again... in fact tonight was the most i've ever enjoyed watching his show... I loved it... it was exactly what i needed... isn't it great when music can make you feel so satisfied...? It can be the soundtrack to that perfect scene in your life.
...
I hope no one is too stressed out these days... I hope that the holiday season is filled with relaxation... happiness... gratitude... rejuvination... and love.
jesse. <= that's jesse, from maroon 5 =)


i heart jesse & maroon 5... =)

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=

tomorrow i am substituting.. =) i think after that hard and sad week last week, this may turn out to be a lovely one.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.