Hey All,
Thanks go to everyone for the wonderful mokroopal x-mas party. Food, games, pj's, and a very merry good time. I'm glad all of you liked your gifts and Pat, you get to wait till your birthday for yours >=) Hehe, I'm especially glad that you liked your present Rodel. Flippy rocks! I liked my present very much too! THANKS KIM! I guess my goal is to learn rainbow connection by the end of this vacation. And yes, we should all go play tennis sometime and hopefully things get a bit warmer around here so we don't have to play in the cold. My racket hungers for use.
My Wu-Name is: Gentleman Assassin
Wow, a gentleman AND an assassin? It can't possibly get any better than that. Anyway, I hope you're all enjoying your vacation and most likely I'll see you all again at the end of the week, yes, the "weekend" as they call it. Or maybe sooner? Oh yes, I think I might drive to Vegas and provide a method of transportation while we're there and as an early escape pod as well. I'm pretty reluctant to spend 5 days there so maybe my escape pod will transport me and up to four other people if they wish to leave early (probably towards the end of the 3rd day). That way I can serve as a carpool to get to Long Beach for other people, serve as transport if anyone would like to go anywhere far while we're in Vegas, and provide an opportunity for other people to leave early if they need to.
Alright, I'm off to get my haircut (yeah, finally) I won't cut it too short though. I kinda like having hair.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.