Kress!! My apologies, I woke up a little late Sunday, thus, the sun was already out and blarring, but, if you're not busy next Sunday, I PROMISE to be up anytime you want to go!!! =) If that means 5:00 am, then, I shall be there! =)
Sorry if I haven't been a very fun person to be around lately. I haven't really been much of a friend...just had to work some things out myself...but...i'm back now!!! and...my paycheck just came in! =) sooooooo, I'm completely up for some painting Kress =)...sun? or saturday day? =)
Hmmm...beach is good, everyone must say they've gone during the summer!.......balboa island is good, never been =).......disneyland is good, yes, we must go soon or we'll never be able to use the tickets!.........universal is good, i still have to get my picture pass! =) all great ideas! let's gooooooooo!!! =)
smile everyone! we've still got some summer left to enjoy! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.