I so cannot wait for this quarter to end. I'm just ready for school to end period, but alas, I will be going to summer school yet again this year. Good news, I'm getting a raise at work! :) Bad news, we have a new manager... he's nice and all but I don't think he's too good at the managerial thing. I wanted to work in a lab next year with bio 199, but I've been too lazy and I haven't researched it yet so it might be too late for me to find a lab to work with. I will, howevr, need to look up some clubs next year. One of my pharmacists at work told me that extracurricular crap was indeed important to pharmacy's school. Crapola... now I have to go socialize and all that stuff again.
Yay!!! Kress and Lisa graduate!! What are you guys doing to celebrate?? I will surely be there but I'll need to find someone to go with. Sniff... wasn't it only four years ago that y'all just graduated from Western?? My oh my how the times fly. Isn't David graduating too? I haven't seen that guy i awhile. Speaking of which, i haven't seen you guys in a while, and I forsee that i probably won't until finals are over. I'm sure Kress and Lisa will be busy with their graduatin' stuff. I'm super behind in studies, myself. Well, gotta go. Catcha later. *hugs*
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.