Version 0.2
I've improved not sleeping at nights because of my hunny and EQ and I've made it a habit to feel like I've had a hangover.
I'm at work here, boss is not around, we don't catch each other at the same time, oh well, surf the net =).(edit-I can't understand myself)
Before, I typed up a different, thoughtful message, but computer error appeared, so I growled, and ended up typing this.
Shopping is hard for me, so I'm short on funds, and have a couple more items to purchase.
The quick events in vegas, we can view on the website, from pictures...(edit-quick=unusual, yet fun)
If my lazy self turns to stone and does something. (edit-what did I just say here?)
^
|
This line again: Get that finger clickin', and start uploadin', and get them faces on the website.
I'll see you when I see you.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.