Thursday, December 13, 2001

Doo da doo. =) Well, bummed as I am that I cannot partake in the Las Vegas fun, my mom felt bad for not letting me go so she told me I could use up to $200 on my credit card and she'll foot the bill, to which I responded, "OKAY!" Break has been very nice. On the days when I close at work, I sleep i to my hearts content. I saw Ocean's 11 the day it came out and I agree with the general consensus. It was faboolous. I can't believe there's only a week and a half until christmas. Good grief... I'd better get crackin on the shopping front. In case I'm not on before Saturday again, have mucho fun in Vegas. Bring me back a poker chip! ...kidding ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.