Saturday, November 17, 2012

Babysitting Cora 11.03.12

So Lisa & Matt actually trusted me to babysit little Cora for an evening...here's a snippet of our fun time together.

Who are you? You're not mom OR dad.

Let me read you this story...this pigeon is hilarious!

I like this camera - POKE!

Hey you! Get me some dinner! =)

Cora's dinner selection...she ate it all and more!  I think her dinner was bigger than mine. =)

This pumpkin & tofu are delicious!

Are we going out?  Let me pack my essentials...

Cora is an easy eater...she'll even eat kitchen sinks. =)

Peek-a-boo! I see you under this blanket!

I think Cora is getting tired of me...haha.

What a cutie in this mirror! =)


2 comments:

Chickencrazy said...

Awww, it looks like you guys had a great time! =) I know Cora would love her honorary Auntie to come back and play...so would mommy & daddy ;). Thanks bunches Kress!! =)

Kimothy said...

She looked like she enjoyed herself. Cute!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.