Hello friends! In an effort to reinvigorate our little blog, as well as to motivate some awesome photo taking, let's create our own photo a day challenge for August.
Those who want to play, we'll divide the 31 days among us and we'll devise a challenge for those days. For example, if it was just Kessler and I in, she'll pick a challenge a day for half the month, and I the other.
A challenge can be specific like "your favorite book" or as obtuse as "happiness."
Who's in??
**Kim, Lisa, Matt, Albert, Tara, Rodel & Kressler are all in...Kressler will assign days of the calendar & set up the post for August - just edit the post & fill in your days by the end of July.
4 comments:
My name is spelled wrong but I'm totally in! =)
Ooops... That's what happens when you post things from your phone :P
Just checked the post on 7/19 and the photo-a-day info is gone! Is it supposed to be?
Ask Albert :)
Everyone posted their items & on twitter I sent a reminder to him to post...now it's gone. I can see it's a draft that hasn't been published right now - I will leave it to Albert to restore :)
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.