Friday, November 25, 2011

Kressler's Likes & No Likes =)

Hi everyone!  Remember to post up a list of stuff you like (food/drink/charities/giftcards) for your Secret Santa - one of three ways: 1)On this blog, 2)On Elfster or 3)By emailing to everyone

Information about me... =)
* I am more of a salty/savory person rather than a sweets person...but I am supposed to watch salt intake so no giant bottles of soy sauce (unless it's low sodium of course, haha)

Foods/Drinks I am fond of: 
  1. Chips (Chester's fries, extreme hot cheetos, flaming hot Lay's, sweet potato chips...almost anything)
  2. Crackers 
  3. Fruit - actual fruit or items that include fruit, like tarts or pie
  4. Macarons!
  5. Hot Tea & Iced Tea...preferably green tea, jasmine tea or fruity teas (not flowery teas)
  6. Gingerale 
  7. Hot chocolate
  8. Creme brulee, flan, mango w/sticky rice & tarts/pies are favorite desserts

Favorite places to eat:
KBBQ (Cham soot gol, Pinehill)
Soft tofu soup (Kaju tofu, BCD)
Sushi
Mongolian BBQ (Umami)
Park Ave.
Cafe Hiro
Seasons 52
Anjin
Curry House
BBQ Korean Fried Chicken
In-n-Out
BJ's Restaurant & Brewery
Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf


Other places I am fond of:
Whole Foods
Trader Joe's
Fresh & Easy
Amazon.com
Target
iTunes Store
Apple Store
Aldo
Costco
Kohl's
Ikea
SpaFinder
The Container Store
Donors Choose
Charity: Water
Global Giving



Things I am not a fan of:
  1. Chocolate - candy or chocolate bars would take me months to eat (although things slightly drizzled in chocolate do not bother me - like caramel popcorn drizzled with chocolate)
  2. Ice cream - not a big fan of this either; I will only get the occasional scoop
  3. Coffee - I have never liked the taste or smell of it; no coffee please!
  4. Incredibly sugary baked goods such as cupcakes, cake pops, etc.
  5. Alcohol - I'm not going to drink it. =)
  6. Mustard
  7. Horseradish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.