Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Mud Run Photos 7.17.11

Photos are courtesy of MaryJane. =)


From Irvine Lake Mud Run 7.17.11


From Irvine Lake Mud Run 7.17.11



From Irvine Lake Mud Run 7.17.11


From Irvine Lake Mud Run 7.17.11



From Irvine Lake Mud Run 7.17.11



From Irvine Lake Mud Run 7.17.11

6 comments:

Chickencrazy said...

OMG...I LOVE IT!!! =) You guys look like you had such a great time! How'd you guys do? Sore, tired, totally ready for the next one?!?! =D Hooray mudrunners!! =D

The Taco said...

So... Much... Mud.

I had no idea that's how much mud was on me til I saw the pictures.

You're running the next one too right Lisa? >=)

The Taco said...

http://www.orangecounty.com/sections/article/gallery/?pic=1&id=23533

Go to picture 38 and 84!

Unknown said...

@Albert: Good searching! I'm in both of those photos - it's so much easier for people to take photos of you if you are slow...in yo' face you fast runners! haha, j/k. =)

@Lisa: Our overall time was 1:22:10 according to official results...that's with Albert & me starting 10 minutes after the rest & with me walking the course like the old lady I am. I was only a bit sore but my left leg has tons of cuts and bruises. Not sure I'd do another...I feel like I slow the whole team down. =$

The Taco said...

No prob. It's funny seeing how much dirtier you are between the two pictures. Yeah, that last portion of the race was just mud pit after mud pit. But 80 minutes to complete four miles of hills, mud, sand, walls, mud, tunnels, uneven terrain, mud, and more mud all while having a blast with some wonderful friends? I think that's quite respectable =)

Chickencrazy said...

Very respectable indeed!! =D Awww, you guys are so muddy and awesomely happy about it! =) I'm so in after baby!! =D

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.