My goodness... The blog... Red, green, and black background? Yellow background behind posts? Weird font? Reactions? How utterly audacious and unexpected!
So this is what happens when you have free time, some imagination, and a sense of whimsy huh?
That being said... I like it! =)
Life is good. I'm taking a lab class up on campus and still working so my Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays are my busy days. Get to class by 8am, leave for work right after and then work til 8pm.
Ha! Too funny! I did end up buying the lab stool. I should have waited, I saw one similar to the one I bought at a garage sale for only 3 bucks. The Asian bargain hunter in me cringed a little. By the way, the cherry tree is in the front yard, next to the apple tree. The fig tree is in the backyard >.< Yes, it is a good life. You should come up and visit. My new place is a lot nicer than my old one.
We have the tall stools but we also have short ones that look the same! =) My classroom has updated maroon stools but there's some empty science rooms now that have too many chairs. =)
Yes, we should visit. Maybe this summer in July-August? I never saw your old place but this one sounds so lovely - I love fruit trees! Figs - not sure if I've ever eaten a fig but I'll try! =)
5 comments:
My goodness... The blog... Red, green, and black background? Yellow background behind posts? Weird font? Reactions? How utterly audacious and unexpected!
So this is what happens when you have free time, some imagination, and a sense of whimsy huh?
That being said... I like it! =)
Life is good. I'm taking a lab class up on campus and still working so my Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays are my busy days. Get to class by 8am, leave for work right after and then work til 8pm.
Albert!
I saw on Tara's blog that you have cherry trees in your backyard! How awesome! =) I also saw that you guys went antique shopping.
That is the good life you have up north. =)
And... (I forgot to put in my last comment) I could totally get you one of those lab stools - it would be pretty easy to swipe from school. =)
Yes, we still have old crappy equipment. Yay public education!
Ha! Too funny! I did end up buying the lab stool. I should have waited, I saw one similar to the one I bought at a garage sale for only 3 bucks. The Asian bargain hunter in me cringed a little. By the way, the cherry tree is in the front yard, next to the apple tree. The fig tree is in the backyard >.< Yes, it is a good life. You should come up and visit. My new place is a lot nicer than my old one.
We have the tall stools but we also have short ones that look the same! =) My classroom has updated maroon stools but there's some empty science rooms now that have too many chairs. =)
Yes, we should visit. Maybe this summer in July-August? I never saw your old place but this one sounds so lovely - I love fruit trees! Figs - not sure if I've ever eaten a fig but I'll try! =)
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.