Things can change quite a bit in a couple of weeks.
So what's new:
I'm moving! I'm moving into a house in a couple of weeks. It's going to be stressful, tiring, and expensive.. but exciting nonetheless! The place is pretty interesting as it was built in the earlier part of the 1900's according to the landlord. Its' got quite a bit of *ahem* character.
Check out a youtube tour of the place here.
My computer is back to normal once more. Un-installing Windows Service Pack 3 made all the troubles go away. I still plan on making it as wireless as possible so it'll be nice when I move into my new place.
That's all the major stuff. I did end up finishing up the rolls of film in both cameras. Unfortunately, the film in my dad's camera was so old that it didn't develop properly at all. I guess it's a good lesson though, use it or lose it...
Oooh... I tried a place in Oakland that serves an awesome fried chicken sandwich. If you guys ever visit, I'll have to take you. I think it might be the best truly american fried chicken I've ever had. The scones and pumpkin pie were also verra good.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.