if you didn't get the evite, sunday, july 12, bbq at the lake!
From Kressler...
Hey everyone, here's what Rodel & I will bring:
*Bratwurst
*Hamburgers & Cheese (?)
*Buns
*Soda (2-liters/cups) & Water (bottles) - I do not endorse bringing alcohol.
*Ice (I have 2 coolers)
We could use things like:
charcoal/lighter fluid/matches
BBQ tools (spatula, tongs...)
plates
napkins
trash bags
sides/snacks - like chips, cookies, veggies/fruit
ketchup/mustard/relish
A HUGE THANK YOU TO LISA & MATT for letting us have the BBQ & inviting friends to your place!! Let me know if there's anything I can do to make things run more smoothly Sunday.
4 comments:
oooo, methinks i will go to the korean market and get some kbbq meat :)
i can get lighter fluid, charcoal, and trash bags as well
if you eat kbbq, we'll need to bring forks/knives...and there'll be like 20 people there so either bring only for you or for everyone...hehe =)
u can eat kalbi with your hands! if you cannot, then you shouldn't eat it ;)
we've got a 1 1/2 bags of charcoal and lighter fluid...if you think more Kim, then go for it =)
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.