MOKROOPALs are.... Mo = Lisa! K = Kim & Kressler! Roo = Rodel! P = Patrick! Al = Albert!
We can go to the camera expo on Crescent and Brookhurst before Brunch. I tried to call Albert after 9 pm, but his phone is off. Boo hoo.
albert said his phone is dying. i am down to go to camera expo before brunch.
see you in a few hours albert!
How was it? Delicious?? =DSorry I missed you Albert, hopefully you come back to visit soooon =).
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
4 comments:
We can go to the camera expo on Crescent and Brookhurst before Brunch.
I tried to call Albert after 9 pm, but his phone is off. Boo hoo.
albert said his phone is dying. i am down to go to camera expo before brunch.
see you in a few hours albert!
How was it? Delicious?? =D
Sorry I missed you Albert, hopefully you come back to visit soooon =).
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.