Albert & Tara!! We get into SFO at around 4pm Thursday and our flight is at 430pm Saturday - I know you two have work but let us know if you can visit with us during that time. =)
So Rodel & I are booked for SF this week but when we arrive, I'm debating how to get from the airport to the hotel.
Should we...
1) Take the BART ($6 each - cheapest but probably makes me the most nervous. plus, not sure if I want lug my bags and then have a moderate walk from the station to the hotel...plus plus, I don't know the streets of SF unless I carry a lame map with me everywhere)
2) Reserve a shuttle ($30 for two of us - it would be a shared van probably...gives more peace of mind since it goes straight to the hotel. we have to book ahead of time though)
3) Taxi (more than $30 - goes straight to the hotel and we don't need to book ahead of time but obviously the most expensive option)
Then, I have to think about that for our trip back to the airport...so, what do we think?
I know I tend to overthink things like this but that is what a Kressler does. =)
P.S. I'm thinking of dim sum in Chinatown! =)
2 comments:
oh wow!! =) You guys are going to have sooooooo much fun!! =D
I recommend going to bart.gov and SF trip planner. I also recommend planning something with Albert and me!
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.