Saturday, April 04, 2009

Night Owls?

Hey guys,

Just letting you know I'm back in town. Sorry I couldn't make it to dinner yesterday. I started driving down after I left from work so I didn't get back till around 1AM.

If you guys have time to hang out later tonight let me know, say around 9'ish?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the guys flaked dinner. We all have to make it up.

Unknown said...

omg albert...not 30 min. ago i messaged lisa and kim that you probably weren't here cuz we didn't a thing from you.

Chickencrazy said...

awww, sadly i agreed to go to matt's friend's thing...had i known sooner =( welcome home albert =)

The Taco said...

Eh.. it's ok. Even if it is a bust I'm sure I'll be back next month. I'll do a better job of planning and informing you guys about it the next time. See you when I see you =)

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.