MOKROOPALs are.... Mo = Lisa! K = Kim & Kressler! Roo = Rodel! P = Patrick! Al = Albert!
I'm sorry Kressler. I don't believe I'll be able to attend =( Que lastima!
i'm leaving for vegas on the 19th :( :(
Sadness =( I'll be flying out Friday afternoon. Sorry. I know you'll be busy on your birthday, but perhaps you've got some time to grab dinner sometime before then?
:( :( :(i'm ok with helping to grade notebooks on the 18th if we can still celebrate!
no thanks. i don't feel like doing anything for my birthday anymore.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
5 comments:
I'm sorry Kressler. I don't believe I'll be able to attend =( Que lastima!
i'm leaving for vegas on the 19th :( :(
Sadness =( I'll be flying out Friday afternoon. Sorry. I know you'll be busy on your birthday, but perhaps you've got some time to grab dinner sometime before then?
:( :( :(
i'm ok with helping to grade notebooks on the 18th if we can still celebrate!
no thanks. i don't feel like doing anything for my birthday anymore.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.