Next time I head back down south, I definitely want to try the awesomeness that is korean fried chicken. It certainly feels like it's been a while since I've had fried chicken. I'll also want to head back to guppy's so I can get my brick toast! You guys should try the 85 bakery in that plaza as well. I hear very good things about it. So much good food, but so little stomach and mobility!
Anyway, I hope you're all well and keeping warm!
11 comments:
lol, guppys is so 2001 ;)
i've never been to guppy! darn you all.. =)
Kim: Yeah, it is.. but pioneer is a long way to go for chicken and shaved ice... at least for me it would have been.
Kress: Well, it's in the same plaza as the BBQ so you can make it a point to go there sometime. Don't forget 85 too!
there is a guppys by the bbq kfc?? or do u mean there is a bbq kfc by the guppys?
guppys is cerritos and kfc is in la habra (?).
There's a guppy's in irvine now in a new plaza. I believe there to be the bbq kfc there as well. As well as a bcd tofu house and an 85 bakery.
It's on jamboree and alton I think?
Here's the website:
http://www.diamond-jamboree.com/index.htm
You can check the tenant profile for the shops available in the plaza.
Lisa, you should definitely check it out since you're the closest =)
Or you guys can wait till I come back >=)
ooooooooooh. wtf, where were these places when we used to go to irvine?
ps kress, let us go to the irvine one. i don't go to the cerritos one anymore because i think it's ghetto now and overrun by teenagers... though i guess the irvine may be as well :)
haha...yes, I have been over there...it's funny how busy it is...isn't that how all asian centers are?? =)
there's guppy teahouse in anaheim hills too...off the 91 at imperial. it's in a center next to a gas station & an in-n-out...right by my work. =) i don't know if it's run over by teenagers...there aren't THAT many asians in the area (at least not as many as in irvine)
oh...and i heard bbq in irvine is NOT as good as the one in buena park so better to head towards us for the yummy chicken.
I just wanted to be the 11th comment.
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.