Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hello there Southern California!

Yay! I'm back. Although now that I'm back, a good chunk of you are leaving!

Anyways, Lucille's sounds fine for tomorrow if you didn't get my text Kress. I can't say I'm too keen based on the last time I went there but maybe it'll be better at the one in El Toro?

I hope you guys (Kressler and Roadman) had fun today watching good tennis in Palm springs. Although you two might be more barbecued then our food tomorrow. It certainly was a scorcher today.

Don't lose too much money in Vegas Lisa... that's what they mean when they say "what happens in vegas, stays in vegas"... your money stays when you leave... I wish those buffet pounds would stay though.. they follow me right home =)

Pat, I'm visiting you today so I don't even know why I'm writing you a message. Maybe it's just in case you read the blog every now and then.

Kim, although you're turning emo, I'm glad you're a very concise and eloquent emo. No long crazy rant about suffering and how the world sucks and nobody can possibly understand you. Just a "ditto" Anyway, I've made this doodle to cheer you up....

1 comment:

Kimothy said...

haha. thanks taco :)

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.