Monday, September 17, 2007

Pablo Francisco at the Irvine Improv

Oh my god, lets go. Friday, November 2.


Pablo Francisco

3 comments:

Kimothy said...

speaking of comedians, a group of us went to see russel peters last week and a suprise guest was dane cook. they were both hi-larious.

i should point out that i did not know who russel peters was beforehand and only agreed to go on the basis of everyone else's opinion of him.

on that note, i have also not heard of pablo francisco, but i am sure he is hi-larious as well.

Chickencrazy said...

Love the Improv =) I don't know him either but I'm down for some laughs =) If you guys go...count me innnnnn =)

The Taco said...

Oooh... lucky you. You got to see Russell Peters and Dane Cook?!


I've seen Pablo and there's a chance you might have seen or heard some of his material without even knowing it. Definitely worth seeing.

Better buy tickets soon though... he's quite popular =)

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.