Thursday, August 02, 2007

hanging out?

i know we're having spa day this sunday but rodel's going to blizz con. friday & saturday....so if anyone wants to hang out or do something, let me know!! otherwise, sunday spa it is...oh, and are we eating at the hotel before hand? if we do, i say we go early to make sure we digest before we spa... =)

4 comments:

Kimothy said...

alas, i am v. busy this weekend, but i am all for an early meal before the spa! see you then =)

Chickencrazy said...

Sorry, I should have checked yesterday...as today would have been good, but I've got a birthday dinner tonight and some plans tomorrow. Plus, Daphne has needed lots of attention. But...I'm game for grub Sunday. What time did you have in mind?

Unknown said...

10-10:30...it'll take us close to half an hour to get there and then we'll eat - but we'll have to digest too.

Kimothy said...

sooooooooooooooo, we are meeting at 10? i am going to assume this and be at kressler's at 10. see you girls tomorrow! :)

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.