Sunday, June 24, 2007

Lucille's on Friday =)

Sorry it's taken so long to post about my birthday. I couldn't decide if I wanted Yardhouse or Lucille's. Since everyone has been talking about heading to Lucille's sometime anyway, I figured this would be a good opportunity =).

So...if you're free this Friday, June 29 at 7:00 p.m. (let me know if another time works better), we can meet at Lucille's in Tustin (Jamboree and Barranca).
Hope to see you Friday!! =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

To Kress...hahahhahah!

Kimothy said...

i get off work at 7, so you guys just start w/o me. i promise to leave exactly at 7 =)

Unknown said...

i still blame you!! you & your comments!!

sorry to the rest of you for the inside joke =)

Chickencrazy said...

I don't get it!!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.