Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Still Alive

Hey all,

I hope you're all doing well. I've just been keeping busy with school although I think I'm starting to lose motivation. It seems to be a result of the lovely weather, I rather just be sleeping during the warm afternoons or traipsing about. How's the weather down there? I'm sure it's nice and sunny (gotta get that vitamin D somehow).

Kress- Jeez, you got to meet Michael Chang too! Jealous.

So the new spa is pretty nice huh? I might to tell my mom about it. I bought her a spafinder gift certificate and I believe she hasn't used it yet. Although it looks like the gift certificates won't cover the whole thing. 275 for the most basic package? Ouchies.

I'm sorry to hear you weren't able to get the Maroon 5 tickets. I'd go too if I could, especially since they have the new album. "Makes me wonder" is quite the catchy tune.

And yes, Lucille's when I get back.

Kim - I'll be back late June, most likely before the 24th and I'll be sticking around for about a month before heading back up for summer class. I hope the weather is warming up over there. Hopefully school is going well. Are your finals coming up soon or are you already done? By the way, how was your cruise?

Rodel - How's the tennis league going Rodel? I also think my racket needs to be restrung if you'd be so kind as to help me with that =)

I'm sorry to hear your camera got stolen from your car. Theft is always a bummer. I don't know why people are so petty =( Well.. there is a Nikon D40+ out that's 10 megapixels =) Although knowing you, you probably want the D200 or something like that.

I haven't replied to the evite so I'll reply here. I'll be at your bonfire =)

Pat - How's it going? You're goin to New York? Hope you had/have a safe flight. Be sure to eat all the pizza and hot dogs you can (I wonder what all the hype is about). I'd ask about news at the house since there seems to always be plenty of it but I guess I'll wait till I get back.

Lisa - The Yosemite pictures muy bonita. Hehe, although Matt looks way too big for the rental car! Hope your kids aren't driving you up the wall and I'm sure you're looking forward to crossing more things off that to do list of yours.


So what's newsworthy with me....

Don't see 28 Weeks Later... It stinks. This movie is based on one bad assumption after another, plot hole after plot hole, and vacuous scenes that only serve to move the plot. It just can't be anything but bad. The first movie was so much better.

A movie you should see? HOT FUZZ! Go now. Go. Why are you still reading this? Go watch it! It has action, comedy, bits of suspense/horror, and ummm.... Bill Nighy! Really though, it's mainly an action comedy about police but very well done. If you liked Shaun of the Dead, you'll like this way more. Same people but not about zombies and much funnier.

Ravenswood 2004 Vintner's blend Zinfandel is pretty decent(sweet,smells nice). I have yet to try the wines you guys gave me but I'll let you know once I get around to it.

By the way, Costco is selling Coca Cola in bottles. Now why is this worth mentioning? Because it's made in Mexico and instead of using high fructose corn syrup they actually use cane sugar. I like the taste, and more importantly the texture much better. Goes down really smooth, so I recommend it if you can get your hands on it.

Oh yeah, and I finally have a DS Lite now, yay me. I'm enjoying Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow very much but I leave it at Tara's so that it's not a distraction.

Ok... I think that's it for now =)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah albert, I've already looked into the D40x, but it's not really worth it, cause the lenses I want to use are not compatible, you have to get the really new ones. and the flash i still have would be useless, different slots. The only other I wanted was the D200, but its hella expensive, so i'm just gonna give up on it.

The Taco said...

That stinks, you'd think that the D40x would be compatible with most of the accessories you'd want to use with it. You'd at least expect the flash to still be compatible! Hopefully you'll renew your interest in photography someday. I guess it's back to the old point and shoot in the meantime then huh?

Kimothy said...

i've been home for a week!

Chickencrazy said...

Hot Fuzz!! Woot! =) Haha..."by the power of greyskull"! ;)

Kimothy said...

oh, must comment on new york pizza. no joke, it is awesome. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

didn't try a hot dog, but sure those would good as well =)

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.