Sunday, December 03, 2006

When you wish upon a Taco...

Updated to show things that I have received!

Miscellaneous
Connect 4 - The Board Game Woot! Let's play!
Nokia 6200 Accessories - Black Face Plate, Hands free, Battery.
Wine rack- This One
or This One.
If only I had updated this sooner.
The Mikasa "Open Up" Wine Glasses - Set of 4 "Soft" Shape (Made of "KWARX" and supposedly break resistant) Sweet.
Gazing Ball with Pedestal
Interesting Wall Art
Wii Points for the Nintendo Virtual Console

Sporting Goods
Disc Golf Discs by Discraft - Elite-Z XL, Elite-Z Avenger, Elite-Z Buzzz, and the Photon Glo Tracker (Medium Weight for all of them)
Punching Bag - Found at Bed Bath and Beyond. Thanks little sister.
Ping Pong Paddle - Butterfly Kiyoshi, Panda Triumph, Donic Top Teams 800, or the Banda Zeus. (Now if only I had a ping pong table *sigh*)
Magnetic Dartboard Set Gracias Kressler! Oddly enough this was a conflicting present as well. =)

Books
Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy Set written by Douglas AdamsLeather Bound and Gilded! GILDED! 16 bucks at Barnes and Noble. Damn what a sweet buy!
War on the Middle Class written by Lou Dobbs
Any books you really enjoy that you think I might like too.

DVD's
Studio Ghibli/Miyazaki - I already have Totoro, Laputa, Grave of the Fireflies, Kiki's Delivery Service, Porco Rosso, Princess Mononoke and Spirited Away.
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Little Miss Sunshine
The Princess Bride Thanks again Kressler!

Gift Cards
Dell
Bed, Bath, and Beyond
Newegg


Over Budget!
Lomography Fisheye 2 Camera (Don't you hate it when you get something and they shortly after release a new and better model?!)
Nintedo Wii (I think I'm one shipment away from getting it)
Dell 2407WFP LCD (The only reason for a Dell Gift Card)
Damascus Steel Kitchen Knives - Kyocera HIP-D

Shirt Size - Medium
Favorite Color - Green

*I've made this list extra large as I will be participating in another Secret Santa, that way there will be little chance of conflicting presents* (And yet there were conflicting presents *sigh*)

1 comment:

Kimothy said...

what is a gazing ball?

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.