Everything listed fits the $40 limit. You might have to shop around for it though. =)
A Nice Alarm Clock - Example 1 , Example 2
A Mouse Pad - Example 1, Example 2
A Fountain Pen - Example (I would prefer either the aluminum or black one)
Soldering Tool - Example
Fish Eye Camera - Example
Drinking Glasses - Example (There is also a 12oz set that I would like as well at the same site)
A Brita Water Filter - Commonly available
Tea Brewer
Costco Membership
A Small Ionic Air Purifier
You can find the stuff on this list at other places and mayhaps for cheaper. You can also deviate from the list if you want. Surprises are always nice.
Here's Some Useful Info:
Favorite Color: Green
Shirt Size: Medium
Pant Size (Waist x Length of Inner Seam): 32x30
Shoe Size: 10-10.5 (Wide if possible)
I'll be moving out so gift cards are very much appreciated as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.