Monday, August 22, 2005

Woot for no reason!

So here I am, 4am, 5 days from leaving Japan and I find myself heading over this way. I miss you guys tons. We gots to hang out when I get back on Sunday! Gonna be another 10 hour flight *sigh*

I've had my fair share of earthquakes for a few years I think. 7.2 is hella scary when you're in a skyscrapper that is swaying back and forth. Thank god it was centered a couple hundred miles away instead of under Tokyo itself.

Albert- I got a new Porno Graffitti CD you may be interested in along with a few other jpop/rock CDs. Namie Amuro rocks, btw.

Lisa- School starting soon again isn't it? How's your classroom coming along? Sorry I wasn't there to help out this time!

Kim- Don't worry about me, I'm fine :) I'll be home soon enough and we all gotta go out and partay. Clubbing over here makes me want to go clubbing over there more often... goood times.

Kress- Guess what I got? :)

Rodel- Break the wow addiction! Stop now! I tell you that life is better without it.... I mean... uhh, look at me, I don't find myself with 5 hours a day where I have nothing to do (when I'm in America) .... okay maybe I do, but still! Quit!

Hope to see you guys Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.