Monday, July 11, 2005

drunken blogging

OGM! I almost posted this on my public blog, LOL!

It's 5am now, I'm drunk and decided to blog. I'll do my best to ensure that there are no spelling mistakes (i've already corrected about 15 of them :). Just wanted to post to say I <3 you guys. Can't wait for the bonfire! Omg, Final Fantasy on Thursday... Vegas on the weekend and Craig gets here... wow, busy times!

Rodel... 26... omg, you're old! :D Just messing :)
Kress... awesome m5 picutre :) bet you had an awesome time!
Albert.. omg, tell me when you friggin leave the state! Seriously, I don't know when I'm covering for you or when your parents know when you left...
Kim... whats wrong with this picture... I'm drunk and blogging and you aren't here! I hope you are out somewhere getting drunk :D Better prepare for vegas! Shot for shot!
Lisa.. hope your vacation is going awesome :) School starts again soon for you right, since your school is year round? Hope your classes are going well!

Anyways, thats about 500 spelling mistakes i've fixed, getting tired of fixing them to make this coherent, so imma stop blogging now :) toodles, love you all

2 comments:

Kimothy said...

you do realize you misspelled OMG, right? ;)

Unknown said...

i might also add that you spelled *picture* incorrectly...lol =)

my question is...why are you drunk at 5am?

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.