Tuesday, June 28, 2005

yard house thursday =)

Well...I'm not sure if anyone can still come...seeing as we discussed this quite some time ago...but...if you're all still up for it, the Yard House is calling our names on Thursday night! =). Hehe...I've been ready for some cider now for some time =). Post if you can come!

Thursday, my place, 7:00? Whatever works!

Btw...white water rafting is absolutely amazing!!!!! I'm going to get all of you to join me next time!!! =) hehe ;)

3 comments:

Kimothy said...

aaaaaaaaaaaahhh!! i don't get off work until 8!!

i'll just meet you guys there at the yard house then. boo on work!!

Unknown said...

hooray...thursday is perfect. i'll be there...attempting to get drunk but probably not succeeding. =)

Anonymous said...

works for me. Make a first down tomorrow!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.