Ok...Kress said "blog!" so here it is... =)
DUNCAN SHEIK + LISA = HUG!!! =) Woohoo...it was a super dooper show, yes, lots of wondeeful music and then we got to meet Duncan himself!!!!!!!
Well, I did, Kress stood in the shadows, giving me my shining moment with the man himself. Ah =). A stuttering fool, I asked for the infamous signature and when asked for my name I replied in my squeeky toy voice, lisa. *stupid*
Then as calmly as heavenly possible, I remarked how great the show was...he smiled and asked if I had a good time...I replied, "oh yes, it was great, this is my first time, I had fun" (yeah, i know, more stupid bumbling...!!)
He handed me my freshly autographed ticket and pen and in my most shameful display of goofiness, I asked for a hug. Yes, that's right, with shoulders scruched, head tilted and the squeekiest voice possible, I asked Duncan, "could i give you a hug?". And do you know what he said?? He smiled (he's so sweet) and despite my childish demeanor said, "of course". =) omg, I could have stayed there in that spot forever =). he's a very good hugger =).
Well, that was the adventure...overall, a 10+ =) thanks kress!! =)
Hope alls well everyone!!! luv me =)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.