Friday, January 03, 2003

Yo happy new year to the mokrooton's, well yeah me and kress just came back from vegas and counting down was fun and all but were in the wrong side of the strip. All the action was in the middle of the strip, but we ended up walking the entire thing. Gosh, I'm not really sore, but I needed that walk, the soreness is the pain leaving your body. I suspect new and exciting things to come this year. I foreshadow change, but with a lot of luck and a lot of rewards, in which we should take seriously. But all in all, this year should be very productive. So heed what ever the heck i'm saying. Words are useless unless you shape them the way you want, that's when you have taken control of your future. Yapp Yapp, blah blah. Hey Kimmy Hope you did more than be bored at Sacramento. Heh, come to Vegas next year, oh wait a minute you are going to Vegas for your birthday, its time to go to club utopia or Deja Vu. Woot, play some $1 blackjack, it's fun. heh. Slots are evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.