Wednesday, March 13, 2002

I haven't written in this for the longest time. What the heck have I been doing? Heh, anyways, the new 800 Pentium 3 processor is working wonders, althought I was upset when the computer froze, but the processor did eliminate the lag and such. The Everquest super graphics technology worked wonders, but I'd have to still try it on the new expansion, which is more graphically intense, and that's not what a video game person wants, skipping, just like you dont' want your favorite CD to skip pieces and bits of a song that you are singing to. You'd eventually get mad. I've been thinking computer parts, and considered myself to be somekind of computer mechanic because it feels like fixes up a car, but the difference is small pieces, and non rubbery stuff to work with, very electrical. That's what I wondering what I should do. I have a career center appointment on monday. Please remind me on that. There's also a job fair going on right now. Dah, I want free stuff, stuck at the office. I have a basketball game at 6. Time to ball hog....have to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.