Friday, February 22, 2002

If you really want me to blog... then here. This is how I felt on Wednesday. I had this writen up... but never published it.

… Where do I begin? I guess I should have listened to Kresslers advice and not get all worked up. But it’s too late for that. I’m sorry Kressler… I tried but I couldn’t help it. You know… when you said that you knew someone… that thought I was cute, I would have to say that was the highlight of my life. I thought to myself… someone is actually interested in me. Then the next you know… she calls me. Now… I had a pretty girl that thinks I’m cute, calls me and talks to me at all hours of the day, we even talked about “what if we were together” stuff. In my situation, it would almost be impossible not to get worked up.
Well anyway… We then got together on Monday to shoot some pool and go to dinner. We played pool at school… and ate dinner at Pine Hill BBQ. I felt that dinner didn’t go over well cause there was this really annoying and obnoxious guy there that wouldn’t shut up. So later that night I messaged her that I was sorry about dinner and that I owe her a better time out. But she never replied. The next morning, I checked my phone… but still no messages. I thought that was kind of strange. She usually replies in a few minutes… if not seconds. Now I was starting to worry. So I sent another message asking if she was all right. This time she replied… but only with a short “yeah”. Then I asked if she got my message from the night before. She said “yup”. She then messaged me that she is going to lunch with her cousin. After that, I haven’t heard from her since.
So from this, I’ve come up with two conclusions. First, I’ve done something to upset her and she doesn’t want to talk to me. Second, I wasn’t the person that she thought I was. Maybe she was thinking of someone else and got mixed up. In either case, it’s safe to say that she’s not interested. It was silly of me to actually think that someone might be interested in me. I mean… I’ve spent the last 21 years in the same place… why would it change now. What makes it worse is… my parents keep asking when I’m going to bring my girlfriend home so they could meet her. All I can say is… “Someday”.
I don’t blame this on anyone except myself. I shouldn’t have gotten all worked up about it. So Kressler, Rodel… it’s not your fault. You were just trying to help. I guess the old saying is true… “Nice guys finish last”. I used to say to myself… I’d be happy if I’d just finish. You know what… now… I just might drop out of the race… bye……

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.